information provided by: San Mateo County Mental Health Services Division
Provides outreach support services by the bilingual staff of the Mobile Support team and Family Assertive Support Team – FAST. We come to you, ready to listen and help you identify the right resources and plan for recovery and healing. Our services are flexible, and will be based on the needs of each individual and family. FAST and Support Team utilize the same phone number: 650.368.3178 on a 24-hour. The distinction of the two teams is as follows:
• Support Team addresses the immediate needs for crisis intervention, transportation, and homelessness or in danger of becoming homeless. The team consists of a licensed clinician and clinical case managers.
• FAST is for families who are concerned about a member of their family who is showing signs and symptoms of serious emotional distress who have no prior services or current unsuccessful utilization of services. The team consists of a licensed clinician, family partner and peer counselor.
Mateo Lodge also provides a continuum of housing options to promote mental health recovery of adults.
• Wally’s Place is a transitional residential program that assist people prepare for independent living.
• Cassia House and Humboldt House are residential care homes.
• Humboldt House also has some independent apartments. Other clients live independently in affordable houses and apartments often found through assistance of agency staff with support offered as needed.
The Mateo Lodge Full-Service Partnership Program is a program that partners with San Mateo County South County Clinic in Redwood City. The case manager assigned to this program takes on limited goal directed short-term services for clients of the Redwood City clinic.
Adults and Older Adults
Record last updated: Sep 5 2013 9:26AM